The QBE69G is a heavy-duty in-line, six-speed sequential gearbox. With 90mm shaft centres this compact unit can transmit up to 750bhp. The QBE69G's technical highlights include an integral oil pump and a modular gear cluster, while a drum type sequential gearchange system is allied to an open face dog design on both gear and drive disc, producing a positive, ultra-fast gearshift.
This is a complete fitment package for the BMW N47, N52, S50, and S54 engines, including bellhousing and input shaft. This kit allows you to retain the standard clutch release system (must be removed from old gearbox). The flange at the rear of the box is a universal flange so some modifications will be required to the prop.
• Sequential with straight-cut gears rated to 750bhp
• Bellhousing for BMW engines
• Optional gear lever positions to suit individual vehicle applications
• Digital gear position indicator available
• Ground gears are available
• Weight approximately 48kg
Gears: 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th
Spur (1:1) 2.435 1.858 1.494 1.268 1.116 1.000
Spur (1:1) 2.759 2.050 1.565
Here we have Team Japspeed using the Quaife QBE69G gearboxes in their Drift Cars.
Team Japspeed: BDC Round 2 - Knockhill from Team Japspeed on Vimeo.