The QBE69G is a heavy-duty, in-line, RWD*, six-speed sequential gearbox. With 90mm shaft centres this compact unit can transmit up to 750bhp. The QBE69G's technical highlights include an integral oil pump and a modular gear cluster, while a drum type sequential gearchange system is allied to an open face dog design on both gear and drive disc, producing a positive, ultra-fast gearshift.
This is a complete fitment package for the RB25 straight 6 engine, including bellhousing, input shaft (with Toyota 1JZ clutch spline) and clutch tube. This kit allows you to retain the standard clutch release system (must be removed from old gearbox). The flange at the rear of the box is a universal flange so some modifications will be required to the prop.
*This gearbox is for RWD only vehicles, and is not compatible with the Nissan Skyline GTR 4WD system. If you require the Nissan Skyline GTR specific sequential gearbox, please see the QBE91G
• Sequential with straight-cut gears rated to 750bhp
• Bellhousing and clutch tube for Nissan RB25 engine included
• Input shaft uses Toyota 1JZ clutch spline for extra strength
• Optional gear lever positions to suit individual vehicle applications
• Digital gear position indicator available
• Ground gears are available
• Weight approximately 48kg (without bellhousing)
Gears: 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th
Spur (2o/d) 2.653 1.745 1.306 1.000 0.850 0.762
Here we have Team Japspeed using the Quaife QBE69G gearboxes in their Drift Cars.
Team Japspeed: BDC Round 2 - Knockhill from Team Japspeed on Vimeo.