The QBE69G is a heavy-duty in-line, six-speed sequential gearbox. With 90mm shaft centres this compact unit can transmit up to 750bhp. The QBE69G's technical highlights include an integral oil pump and a modular gear cluster, while a drum type sequential gearchange system is allied to an open face dog design on both gear and drive disc, producing a positive, ultra-fast gearshift.
This is a package for the Nissan Silvia with the SR20 engine, including bellhousing and input shaft. This kit allows you to retain the standard clutch release system (must be removed from old gearbox). The flange at the rear of the box is a universal flange so some modifications will be required.
• Sequential with straight-cut gears rated to 750bhp
• Bellhousing for SR20 Engine
• Optional gear lever positions to suit individual
• Digital gear position indicator available
• Ground gears are available
• Weight approximately 48kg
1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th
Helical 2.719 1.994 1.524 1.208 1.000 0.858
Here we have Team Japspeed using the Quaife QBE69G gearboxes in their Drift Cars.
Team Japspeed: BDC Round 2 - Knockhill from Team Japspeed on Vimeo.