The Quaife QKE7H dog engagement gearkit is designed to maximise the transmission performance of the MA gearbox fitted to these Citroën and Peugeot models, used in numerous motorsport disciplines.
Wider than standard straight-cut, close-ratio gears with the latest four-dog engagement mechanism ensure ultra-fast gearchanges and excellent reliability. Two gear ratio sets plus a choice of five different final drives make the Quaife QKE7H dog engagement gearkit for the Citroën / Peugeot MA gearbox a must have for the 106 GTi and Saxo VTS used in competition. Please note, this kit includes a Quaife ATB helical gear limited slip differential and requires Rover-type selector rods.
Key features of the Quaife QKE7H Citroën / Peugeot MA 5-speed dog engagement gearkit include:-
• Straight-cut, close-ratio gears
• Wider than standard gears for improved durability
• Dog engagement gears for rapid shifts
• Large choice of final drives for race, rally and trackday use
• Kit includes Quaife ATB or Tran-X LSD differential
• Tran-X diff options: 45/45 or 30/60 ramp angles
25-35 or 65-75 lbs/ft pre-load
1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th
3.417 2.333 1.778 1.429 1.120 - Set 1
3.100 2.333 1.778 1.429 1.235 - Set 2
Final Drive Ratios
3.571 3.923 4.143 4.538 4.857