European customers please contact exclusive Quaife distributor Momentum Motorsport for price and availability.
Unit 6 Lissue Park East
T: +44 (0)2892 621822
Please note that we do not supply this in kit form.
We will only build this kit into a donor gearbox that must be supplied when ordering.
Quaife are proud to announce the arrival of a brand new sequential gearkit fitment for the new Honda Civic Type R FK2.
As soon as the new Civic Type R FK2 was released Quaife were keen to get hold of one for development of a sequential gearkit, given the success and popularity of the QKE8J sequential gearkit for the EP3 and FN2 Civic variants.
Designed and manufactured in-house at our Sevenoaks, Kent facility, the QKE10J 6-speed sequential gearkit retains the original bellhousing side of the FK2 gearbox, with a Quaife manufactured alloy transmission casing, which retains the original mounting points and driveshafts, and incorporates Quaife's state-of-the-art sequential gear change mechanism that means it is impossible to mis-shift with ultra-fast shifting.
Alongside the standard straight gear cut, a helical option is avaliable for road and track day use.
This gearkit will require a specialist transmission builder to install, and standard parts from the original gearbox are retained.
Key features of the QKE10J gearkit are:
• Strengthened outer casing with stock mounting positions
• Open face dog engagement gears
• Retains stock clutch and drive shafts
• Ultra-fast Quaife sequential gearshift
• Includes new trasnmission housing with the choice of cable or paddle shift set up
• Optional LED digital gear position indicator available.
• Optional Quaife ATB differential avaliable, allowing to show the full potential power of the Honda Civic.
Final Drive Ratios: