Quaife is pleased to announce that the brand new and affordable 5-speed sequential gearbox to replace the standard GM Vauxhall/Opel F20 gearbox is now ready to order, and, as an introductory special offer, we are offering an additional 10% discount on this gearbox for the first 20 orders, so place your order now whilst stocks last!
This new complete sequential gearbox is the latest addition to our existing range of F20 transmission products, but unlike our current gearkits, which provide either synchromesh or dog engagement gears that can be installed into the standard transmission, Quaife's new QBE21C comes supplied as a complete, fully built gearbox.
As with our other sequential FWD conversion kits, the QBE21C is based on our motorsport proven sequential design to provide a reliable, ultra-fast, drum operated gear change that is impossible to mis-shift.
The difference with the QBE21C is that, unlike FWD sequential conversion gearkits, which use the original bellhousings, the QBE21C gearbox uses a brand new, Quaife manufactured case and bellhousing, and is supplied as a fully assembled gearbox ready to mount to the engine, complete with an AP Racing hydraulic clutch slave cylinder.
The QBE21C is supplied with a choice of either a Quaife ATB or Tran-X plate type differential, which both retain the use of the standard F20 drive shafts.
Key technical features of QBE21C include:
• Strengthened outer casing and bellhousing
• EN39 grade steel, open face, dog engagement gears
• Available with either 7/8" x 20T input shaft, or heavy duty 1" x 23T input shaft for higher power applications
• Ultra-fast Quaife sequential gearshift
• Includes Quaife ATB differential or Tran-X plate type LSD
• Retains OE F20 drive shafts
• Optional LED digital gear position indicator available
• Choice of either manual gear lever or paddleshift actuator included
Final Drive Ratios
**Please note that this gearbox will require fabrication of a custom gearbox mount and, as it is supplied with a hydraulic clutch slave cylinder, a custom clutch setup will also be required.**