Quaife Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class ATB Differential
All Quaife-Mercedes-Benz ATB differentials are stocked and distributed by our exclusive distributor Kevin Bird Garages.
2 The Ridgeway
Tel: 01753 657444
Click here for full product lists, information, technical documentation and ordering.
Why buy a Quaife ATB?
- Backed by a Quaife lifetime warranty for both motorsport and road use
- Manufactured in Great Britain and manufactured to ISO9001-2008 standards
- Trusted by OEMs such as Ford, Lotus, BMW and GM with 0 warranty replacements
- Gear operated with no service components to replace – EVER!
- Fitment greatly reduces unwanted torque steer, understeer or oversteer
- Designed to work in harmony with road car electronic stability and traction control programs
- Improves braking performance on front wheel drive cars by reducing lock up and minimising ABS intrusion due to torque transfer action
- Safe, progressive and seamless in action, the Quaife ATB differential never ‘locks’
- Direct replacement for factory standard ‘open’ differential unit
- Retains normal axle lubrication systems and maintenance schedule
- Over100,000 units sold worldwide since the 1980’s
Often imitated but never improved, the Quaife Automatic Torque Biasing (ATB) limited slip differential is the perfect traction solution that delivers noticeable performance benefits on any car using a factory ‘open’ differential unit.
Widely accepted as the upgrade of choice for road car owners and motorsport competitors looking to improve their vehicle’s traction, handling balance and braking capabilities, the Quaife ATB limited slip differential is a direct replacement for a standard factory ‘open’ differential and is available for most popular front, rear and four-wheel-drive cars.
Originally introduced in the 1980’s, Quaife ATB limited slip differentials are well proven, precision engineered, British made, highly durable and used worldwide in rallying, circuit racing, sprinting, rallycross and Time Attack, as well as the open road.
To find out more on the ATB Differential and how it works click here.
For frequently asked questions on the ATB please click here.
The Quaife ATB Helical LSD differential has many benefits over a standard open differential, including maximising traction and minimizing wheel spin, eliminating torque steer and snatching. Don’t just take our word for it see below for video from our customers.