The QBE69G is a heavy-duty in-line, six-speed sequential gearbox. With 90mm shaft centres this compact unit can transmit up to 750bhp. The QBE69G's technical highlights include an integral oil pump and a modular gear cluster, while a drum type sequential gearchange system is allied to an open face dog design on both gear and drive disc, producing a positive, ultra-fast gearshift.
Straight-cut (spur) or helical gear ratios (including overdrive options) and numerous gear lever position options allow customers wide scope for optimising QBE69G to suit individual requirements. Key features of the QBE69G heavy duty six-speed sequential gearbox include:-
• Sequential with straight-cut or helical gears, rated to 750bhp
• Bellhousings include Ford (various), Nissan 350Z, Dodge
Viper, Mazda MX-5, Honda S2000, Ford/Chevy V8 (not included)
• Adaptor kits available for many other vehicles, please call
• Optional gear lever positions to suit individual
• Digital gear position indicator available
• Ground gears are available
• Weight approximately 48kg
1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th
Helical 2.719 1.994 1.524 1.208 1.000 0.858
Here we have Team Japspeed using the Quaife QBE69G gearboxes in their Drift Cars.
Team Japspeed: BDC Round 2 - Knockhill from Team Japspeed on Vimeo.