Prices start at £5,494.50 for the base gearkit.
Please note this is a gearkit not a full gearbox. We can build this into a customer supplied gearbox for an additional labour charge.
Optional extras include REM Superfinished gears, digital gear position display, and an oil breather bottle.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all enquiries and orders.
QKE38Z is a five-speed sequential gearkit for the IB5 gearbox fitted to the Ford Fiesta, Focus, Puma and Ka Mk1. QKE38Z features a replacement Quaife outer gearbox maincase, which houses five straight-cut, close-ratio gears, and a compact, drum style sequential gearchange mechanism. This combines with an open face dog design to ensure a rapid, positive sequential gear shift.
Careful design by Quaife allows the QKE38Z to retain the original IB5 bellhousing half of the transmission casing, plus the stock Ford clutch, differential, driveshafts and mounting points. This enables easy installation of the QKE38Z sequential gearkit into numerous Ford models.
QKE38Z offers a choice of gear ratios sets and seven final drive options suited to motorsport top speed requirements.
Key features of the QKE38Z Ford IB5 five-speed sequential gearkit include:
• Five straight-cut, close-ratio gears with motorsport suited final drive ratios
• Ultra fast sequential gearshift
• Retains stock Ford IB5 clutch, diff, driveshafts and mounts
• Heavy duty input shaft available for higher power applications. Uses Ford 1″ x 23T clutch spline (will require a new clutch centre to match)
• Optional LED digital gear position indicator (QMLED) and Quaife ATB (QDF7Z) available
2.580 1.870 1.420 1.130 1.040
Final Drive Ratios