The QBE69G is our largest, heavy-duty, 6 speed, RWD, sequential gearbox.
Proven in circuit, rally, drift, and drag racing.
Designed for high horsepower applications where the standard gearbox is no longer capable of coping with the power, and ratios suited for motorsport and a sequential gearchange are required.
With 90mm shaft centres, this compact unit has been proven at over 1,200 whp.
Technical highlights include, 90mm shaft centres, integral oil pump, modular gear cluster, drum type sequential gearchange system, open face dog design on both gear and drive disc, producing a fast, positive gearshift.
Straight-cut (spur) or helical gear ratios (including overdrive options) and numerous gear lever options allow customers wide scope for optimising QBE69G to suit individual requirements. More information on our sequential gearboxes can be found here.
Key features of the QBE69G heavy duty six-speed sequential gearbox include:-
- Sequential with straight-cut or helical gears, proven at over 1,200whp
- Optional engine packages include Ford YB, Nissan 350Z/370Z, Mazda RX-7 13B-REW, Honda S2000 F20C, Chevy V8 LS, Nissan SR20, Toyota 1JZ/2JZ, Nissan RB25, Ford Coyote V8, Ford 460 big block
- Adaptor kits available for many other vehicles, please call
- Optional gear lever positions to suit individual vehicle applications
- Digital gear position indicator available
- Weight approximately 48kg
Optional engine packages include input shaft & retainer, and bellhousing / adapter plate where applicable.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all enquiries and orders.
Available gear ratios