Prices start at £7,795.00 for base gearbox.
Optional engine packages include input shaft & retainer, and bellhousing / adapter plate where applicable.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all enquiries and orders.
The QBE69G is a heavy-duty in-line, six-speed sequential gearbox.
With 90mm shaft centres, this compact unit has been proven at over 1200bhp.
The QBE69G’s technical highlights include an integral oil pump and a modular gear cluster, while a drum type sequential gearchange system is allied to an open face dog design on both gear and drive disc, producing a fast, positive gearshift.
Straight-cut (spur) or helical gear ratios (including overdrive options) and numerous gear lever options allow customers wide scope for optimising QBE69G to suit individual requirements.
Key features of the QBE69G heavy duty six-speed sequential gearbox include:-
• Sequential with straight-cut or helical gears, proven at over 1200bhp.
• Optional engine packages include Ford (various), Nissan 350Z / 370Z, Dodge Viper, Mazda RX-7, Honda S2000, Ford/Chevy V8
• Adaptor kits available for many other vehicles, please call
• Optional gear lever positions to suit individual vehicle applications
• Digital gear position indicator available
• Ground gears are available
• Weight approximately 48kg