Prices start at £2,225.00 for base gearbox.
Optional extras include drive flanges for either 100mm or 108mm Lobro joints, a taperlock bush for the splined input shaft, and oil breather bottle.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all enquiries and orders.
QBA2R is a combined differential, reverse and reduction box assembly designed for motorcycle engined vehicles. QBA2R can be installed horizontally (for racing and sportscar use) or vertically for use in off-road buggies and karts where ground clearance is a critical issue.
QBA2R incorporates a Quaife Escort/Fiesta ATB helical gear limited slip differential, ensuring compatibility with readily available driveshafts and joints. Alternatively, Quaife can manufacture driveshafts and flanges to customer specifications. An optional 100mm or 108mm Lobro joint compatible drive flange is also available.
Key technical features of the QBA2R Quaife reversing differential unit include:-
• Capable of either horizontal or vertical mounting in vehicles
• Includes integrated Escort/Fiesta Quaife ATB differential
• Features internal reduction ratios from 2.430:1 to 3.767:1
• Reverse gear ratio 2.92:1
• Drive flange replaces standard drive shaft joint
• Used with taper lock sprocket or splined input shaft
• Recommended oil: 75W90 GL5
• Weight approximately 22kg
• Over 500 in use worldwide