QBE46Z is a five-speed sequential conversion gearbox for the Ford ST250 2WD and Ford Focus RS Mk3 4WD gearboxes. QBE46Z features a replacement Quaife outer gearbox maincase, which houses five straight-cut, close-ratio gears, and a compact, drum style sequential gearchange mechanism. This combines with an open face dog design to ensure a rapid, positive sequential gear shift.
Careful design by Quaife allows the QBE46Z to retain the original bellhousing, plus the stock Ford clutch, differential, driveshafts and mounting points. This enables easy installation of the QBE46Z sequential gearbox into the ST250 and RS.
QBE46Z offers a choice of gear ratios sets and two final drive options suited to motorsport top speed requirements.
Key features of the QBE46Z include:
– Complete, built sequential conversion gearbox, compatible with both ST250 2WD and RS 4WD gearboxes
– Gearkit reuses original bellhousing from donor gearbox
– Drum style shift mechanism for fast, reliable gear changes
– Retains OEM clutch, differential, driveshafts and mounts
– Optional Quaife ATB differential
– Strengthened outer casing
– 5 wider than standard gears for additional strength
– New generation of gearchange mechanism allows fitment into front or rear wheel drive configurations
– Compatible with flatshift systems
– Includes oil temprature sensor
– Supplied with either a manual lever and cable or air actuator for paddleshift
Final Drive Ratios:
See our release video here: